Brussels airlines is a star alliance and a flagship airline service carrier of Brussels that successfully carries passengers to more than 100 destinations across Europe, North America, and Africa. If you have an existing reservation with Brussels airlines and want to request a seat upgrade on a Brussels Airlines flight, this post will help you know its procedure and policy. The seat upgrades on any flight can get you extra comfort, amenities, and other benefits, so keep reading further to learn how you can change your seat on Brussels Airlines.
Seat upgrade policy of Brussels airlines
- As per Brussels' 24-hour risk-free flight change policy, airline passengers are allowed a free seat change within 24 hours of making a reservation with Brussels Airlines.
- A seat change fee depending on your ticket type is applicable by Brussels Airlines if you fail to make necessary changes within 24 hours of booking a flight.
- All the seats can be upgraded from lower class to upper class and cannot be degraded to a lower cabin on Brussels Airlines as per the policy.
- The seat change fee imposed by Brussels airline is calculated based on your ticket condition, time left in departure, route and reservation type, etc.
- Passengers can upgrade all the seats with Brussels Airlines with the help of the official website or via the customer support executive.
- Changes in your existing itinerary of Brussels reservation regarding the seat upgrade are subject to be available with the Airlines.
In the case of upgrading a flight with Brussels airlines, if the new flight fare amount exceeds the original fare amount, then the remaining price has to be paid by the passengers.
The seat upgrade process of Brussels airlines
Passengers can visit the official website to perform the manual process of Brussels Airlines seat upgrade, or they can contact the customer support executive for the same. For now, here is the most convenient and hassle-free method of upgrading a seat with Brussels Airlines as instructed below:
- Make sure to visit the official Brussels Airlines website with the help of your default web engine and a desktop.
- Go to the plan and manage tab from the homepage and click on my booking option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your booking reference code and passenger's name in the required field, then hit the 'find bookings' button.
- Your Brussels airline flight itinerary details will appear on the following display, so navigate the change flight button and click on it.
- Go ahead with making necessary changes to your existing reservation with Brussels airlines by following the prompted steps.
- Finally, get through the payments page and make the required payment to the airline to get your updated ticket to the registered mailing address.
Hence this is how you can seamlessly upgrade your seat with Brussels Airlines. Moreover, there is another way which is by contacting the Brussels airline phone number and asking the executive for a seat upgrade. The Brussels airline customer service is available all day and night of the day to assist its passengers.