You can assign a seat for yourself without any hassle as the airline provide a digital platform where you get the option of a seat map; with the help of this. You can select a suitable seat according to your budget; other than this, you can go for a seat assignment on British Airways at the time of check-in, or in case you are late, you need to pay some extra fees to get an appropriate seat for yourself.
This British-based airline helps you get different types of seat options inside their flight cabin, such as window seats, front seats, seats with extra legroom, and seats with personal space; all of this can be possible if you pay the payment of charges accordingly. The airport provides multiple check-in counters so that none of you need to stand in a queue for a more extended period.
British Airways Seat Selection Procedure
You can follow the below-discussed procedure of British Airways seat assignments, which consists of a few steps that will take you to the seat selection page without making any mistakes. The system is brief in a layman's language, so anyone can proceed and apply the process without expert guidance.
- Visit the official site of British Airways.
- Then sign up with your account.
- After that, you move your pointer to the manage booking section.
- Enter your booking reference numbers and last name.
- A list of flights will appear on your screen, select your suitable flight option; under that, you will observe the seat selection button; tap on it.
- A seat map will pop up with the help of a map. You can select your suitable seat according to your comfort.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation code message on your registered email id regarding the allotment of your seat.
The British Airways Check-In Terms and Conditions.
- If you don't have booked a basic ticket like economy or hand baggage only) then the airline allows you to choose your seat free of cost; other than this, and if you are completing your journey in economy class, you are required to pay the price for your seat selection until the check-in opens.
- Or the airline locates a seat on your behalf free of cost when check-in opens; otherwise, you can pay for different seats if available.
- If you select the seats after 24 hours of booking, you need to pay for the seat selection; on the other hand, if the seat selection is made within 24 hours of booking, you can select the seats free of cost.
- The seats available in the first cabin can be chosen free of cost.
- If the respective passenger has a disability, then the person can choose their seat free of cost.
The airline provides the British Airways Customer Service Phone Number, 1 (800) 247-9297, which is available 24 hours and seven days. The staff is professional enough to take your call immediately and resolve it as soon as possible with an adequate answer.